The Brey-Krause universal frame mirrors set a new standard in
quality and installation ease. The innovative design and fabrication
method results in a mirror with superior breakage and moisture
resistance. Our vandal-resistant mounting system makes installation
simple and fast! Flat, universal framer commercial restroom mirrors are
easily converted to ADA tilt-frame mirrors by sliding them into the
stainless steel tilt frame. This engineering innovation allows
distributors to carry less stock and better respond to changes in
demand. The adjustable frame brackets readily allow any flat public
restroom mirror to be converted to an adjustable tilt frame for ADA
Mirrors are generally stocked and typically ship within 24 business
hours of order receipt. Commercial restroom mirrors can ship via UPS
and are guaranteed against breakage reported upon receipt.
- Mirrors are fabricated from one piece, 18 ga., 5/8 inch x
5/8 inch type 304, satin finish, stainless steel angle frame with
tightly mitered corners.
- Mirror edges are protected by cushioned adhesive strips to prevent damage.
- Mirror back is galvanized steel and sealed by continuously applied industrial adhesive.
- Mirror is secured to wall by 2 vandal/theft resistant brackets.
- 1/4” float glass mirror is silvered and electrolytically
copper plated by galvanic process, Mirrors meet Fed. Spec. DDM-411,
DD-G-451d, ANSI 2-97.1-1983 and CPSC-Cat 2-16 CFR.