Brey-Krause's "Boxed Stock" mirrors are already boxed on the shelf and ready to ship!
Brey-Krause's universal frame mirrors set a new standard in
quality and installation ease. The innovative design and fabrication
method results in a mirror with superior breakage and moisture
resistance. The vandal-resistant mounting system makes installation
simple and fast!
Reduce inventory by stocking ADA Tilt Mirror Frames. Just slide a flat universal frame mirror into the tilt frame and you have a fully ADA compliant tilt-frame mirror.
Adjustable frame brackets are also available to convert any flat, universal frame mirror into a tilt frame mirror.
Brey-Krause mirrors are fabricated to the highest quality standards:
- Mirrors are fabricated from one piece, 18 ga., 5/8 inch x
5/8 inch type 304, satin finish, stainless steel angle frame with
tightly mitered corners.
- Mirror edges are protected by cushioned adhesive strips to prevent damage.
- Mirror back is galvanized steel and sealed by continuously applied industrial adhesive.
- Mirror is secured to wall by 2 vandal/theft resistant brackets.
- 1/4” float glass mirror is silvered and electrolytically
copper plated by galvanic process, Mirrors meet Fed. Spec. DDM-411,
DD-G-451d, ANSI 2-97.1-1983 and CPSC-Cat 2-16 CFR.